An investment firm
Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Posted on: 2/03/2022
Starts on: 16/03/2022
Performance Reviews and Talent Management,
Professional Services - Consulting
Our client, an investment firm, is looking to engage with a consultant to design, implement, institutionalise a performance management system (PMS) for all employees/contractors located within the company.
Roles & Responsibility:
1) Develop and implement performance improvement initiatives.
2) Develop performance improvement plan based on business objectives.
3) To assess and measure the actual performance of the employees.
4) To identify and improve the internal and external factors affecting the performance of the employees.
5) To motivate and support the employees.
6) To review and give performance feedback to facilitate performance
- Experience of working in a top-tier firm is a plus.
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification : Post Graduate or Higher
consultancystrategy consultantperformance indicationperformance management
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.