An international post-harvest technology firm is looking to on board a strategy consultant to help identify licensing and joint venture opportunities for a patented technology they have developed.
The Strategy Consultant will be required to-
1. Conduct a rational segmentation analysis to scope out the opportunity and key segments and geographies in the following industries-
- Consumer Devices
- Seed Production
- Consumer and Commercial Refrigeration
- Intermodal Freight Transportation
2. Conduct a market composition analysis to identify the major players within the focus industries and to decide which companies to reach out to - based on a numbers of parameters incl. their use of technology, potential size of savings etc.
3. Synthesize the findings and sharing/discussing the same with the client.
The project is a 2-3 week remote project.
The details of the analysis and parameters to consider will be defined in a scoping call with the client. We expect the first 2 industry segments to take 2-3 weeks to analyse, following which the plan for the next phase can be developed.