Our client, an international nonprofit global health organisation, is looking to engage with a Technical Assistance Engineer to work with the State Governments and Healthcare facility staff to support the setup of oxygen equipment in healthcare facilities.
- Provide technical assistance to states for setup of oxygen equipment in the state.
- Work with state governments to develop technical SOPs and guidelines as per the requirement.
- Provide support on detailing the technical specifications for respiratory care equipment including oxygen concentrator, PSA plants, etc.
- Conduct the capacity building of state and district functionaries on oxygen handling and safety measures, oxygen supply system and routine maintenance, etc.
- Conduct vendor coordination for equipment purchases and installation (through sub-awards to vendors) including some level of warranty, repair, and maintenance support
- Conduct rapid facility assessment for setup of oxygen equipment.
- Ensure facility readiness in terms of civil work and electricity requirement as per layout plan provided by PSA plant vendor by involving third party for civil and electricity work establishment.
- Ensure safety and quality processes and certifications.
- B. Tech/B. E. in Biomedical/ Electrical/ Chemical engineering is mandatory. Post-graduation in Engineering/MBA is desirable
- Two+ years of post-qualification work experience in engineering preferably in plant operations or medical devices & oxygen systems validation/evaluations desirable.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and report on project success criteria results, metrics.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management will be an asset.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook & Web surfing is required
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)