Our client, a nonprofit global health organization, is looking to engage with a Project Lead who can work with the team to strategize the roadmap for state governments and healthcare facility staff to support the setup of oxygen equipment in healthcare facilities.
The consultant will work closely with the client team on this assessment and will consult the team on tools, data collection and analysis plan and structure of the final strategic roadmap report for each of the aforementioned states. The roadmap will cover initiatives across levels (state, district and block), stakeholders (Government, private sector and non-profit) and equipment.
(PSA plants, concentrators, LMO tankers, etc.)
1. Project Kick-off Report
2. Governance Structure Setup
3. Project Plan and Methodology
4. Objectives and Goals
5. List of problem areas and improvement ideas
6. State-wise Baselining and Diagnostics report
7. State-wise Benchmarking report
8. State-wise Medical Oxygen scale-up strategic roadmap (both state-level and
9. Tools, SOPs and templates for medical oxygen scale-up
10. State-wise Implementation plan (for interventions involving all stakeholders at
various levels - state-level, district-level and block-level)