Our client, a nonprofit global health organization, is looking to engage with a consultant who will be part of a critical team that is working with up to 14 state governments to develop a strategy to ensure adequate medical oxygen in the near/medium and long term.
The consultant will drive key workstreams and work under the direction of a Project lead and Manager to deliver on the strategy, research study, presentation.
The workstreams will likely involve:
*Preparing reports and presentation based on the study and overall outcomes.
* Diagnostic analysis of the current situation in select states in terms of supply of medical oxygen and related equipment ( PSA plants, concentrators etc) at different levels (district/block, public/private)
* Modelling expected scenarios for demand and supply of oxygen in the next 1, 3 and 5 years
* Understanding the current initiatives to increase oxygen supply in state-government initiatives, private and philanthropic initiatives; expected impact in terms of capacity over the next 1/3/5 years
* Identifying the gaps given expected demand-supply mismatches, challenges with respect to medical infrastructure, etc
* Outlining key levers and strategies to ensure a consistent and robust supply of medical oxygen for the state and its districts, and laying out an implementation plan, timelines and investments needed
* Syndicating the findings and the solution set with key stakeholders in the government and refining the strategy as needed.