Our client, an international non-profit global health organization is looking to onboard
an IT Support Consultant who will assists with getting IT needs for the RCM (Respiratory Care Management) project, provides technical support for users in South Asia offices; and work with organization's IT Staff to improve customer support processes and practices.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• First point of technical support to end users, include but not limited to: hardware, software, mobile devices, internet access, such as: repair a corrupted word document, configure email on mobile phone or install MS Teams app for staff...
• Work with Project Managers to gather IT needs for the project.
• Analyze IT requests for the project.
• Work with other organization's IT Staff to recommend solutions for project’s IT needs.
• To undertake the timely response and resolution of user support requests in line with organization's IT policy & procedures and service level agreements.
• Regularly interact with Managers, HR and IT Officer to understand hiring plans so that IT and related resources are always made readily available.
• Install and provide timely laptops and related accessories that enables staff to work efficiently from day one of joining and its affiliates.
• Provide IT supports to project’s partners when necessary.
• Escalates problems and supports when necessary.
• Any other task that may be assigned time to time by country leadership.
*This position will be based in New Delhi, India.*
• Graduate and Diploma in IT or Degree in IT with at least 10 years’ experience in managing IT administration & support in a multinational multilocational organization.
• Proficiency with desktop/laptop support and PC imaging; Office 365, Windows 10, familiarity with modern cabling and power standards for IT infrastructure; Knowledge of networking, MCSE or equivalent demonstrated experience with Microsoft server and networking technologies is a plus.
• Good written and verbal communications skill and customer service skills will be required because this position will liaise with staff at all levels within the organization as well as IT vendors and IT departments of other INGOs.
• You must currently have legal authorization to work in India.