Our client, an international nonprofit global health organizations is looking to engage with an IT infrastructure expert for providing end to end management and monitoring support across various digital transformation projects with the Government. The Consultant will get an opportunity to work across various program verticals including HIV, Mother and Child Health and Nutrition, Primary Health Care, Vaccines and others. In addition, the role would also be an interface with the global teams and country offices as well as external stakeholders including key donors, partners and government agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Formulate Data Centre architecture / Cloud services architecture and strategy for digital transformation.
• Assist in development of end-to-end technical solution related to IT infrastructure and Cloud computing.
• Gather business requirements from client stakeholders and translate them to the technical requirements in terms of the underlying IT infrastructure.
• Define and document best practices and strategies regarding IT infrastructure / Cloud deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
• Determine the infrastructure sizing in terms of the actual number of servers, storage and other infrastructure elements required for the deployment of the application.
• Develop strategy for deployment of application and bring it to successful execution in consultation with all stakeholders.
• Proactively monitor the server infrastructure in terms of utilization, availability etc. and the network availability to sustain the smooth functioning of the application.
• Validate and verify infrastructure needs for new solutions before deployment.
• Inspect the infrastructure monitoring report to check controlled use of memory, storage etc. and taking corrective action if any anomaly is identified.
• Recommend and provide required assistance to the client for enhancement of hardware/network etc. required during the scale-up of any program.
• Inter-partner coordination (client, software development partner, NIC, internal teams) for IT operations, change management, incident management, business continuity management, disaster recovery, issue resolution, etc.
• Monitor key performance indicators for the server infrastructure and help in resolving challenges related to infrastructure and technology aspects.
• Coordinate and lead review meetings with partners.
• Ensure successful client delivery within agreed time.
• Conduct regular knowledge sharing sessions on latest IT infrastructure trends.
• Participate and represent company in key meetings and workshops with external stakeholders including government, donors and partners.
• Any graduation (preferably B.Tech.) / MCA / M.Tech. from a reputed institute.
• 6-8 years of professional experience across IT infrastructure management in large scale Government projects deployed with NIC Cloud / Data Centre or any other MeitY empaneled Cloud Service Providers.
• Must have experience of working with NIC Cloud (Meghraj) and physical Data Centre setup.
• Must have experience of IT infrastructure management for at least one large scale digital transformation program in public sector preferably in digital health.
• Experience of working with Government stakeholders.
• Must have experience of program and project management including vendor and partner engagement.
• Experience of projects including Data Centre and Cloud transformation, Data Centre consolidation and migration, managed services and designing IT strategy.
• Experience in Cloud solution (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) strategy and implementation for large scale government projects.
• Experience with designing, implementing or operating IT systems on NIC cloud (Meghraj) or physical Data Centre setup and MeitY empaneled Cloud Service Providers.
• Knowledge of cloud migration processes and available emerging technologies supporting IT infrastructure and cloud computing.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic and multi-stakeholder environment.
• Demonstrated skills in planning, coordination, supportive supervision and monitoring.
• Strong documentation and report writing skills.
• Ability to work with minimum information and limited supervision.
*The Consultant must be willing to undertake travel across various project sites to ensure effective and timely delivery (could be across States outside Delhi).*
(* subject to the prevailing pandemic situation).