Our client is an international, nonprofit global health organisation and are looking to engage with an Solution Architect who can help them in conceptualization and design of IT Architecture for various projects under NCDC under MOHFW and other ministries for one health.
Key Responsibilities :-
1.To assist in designing functional, technical, integration requirements for
new and existing digital applications
2. helps the development team understand the project’s vision and plays an
important role all through the complete system development lifecycle.
They are also responsible for the solution’s future updates.
3. work closely with the other digital team and NCDC to design and help
with integration of digital portals under IHIP-IDSP, NCDC and MoHFW
4. craft a technical vision to exhibit how the software will meet the NCDC
and government’s requirements.
5. Fulfilling functional needs that specify the functional requirements of the
6. Finalizing a technology stack and accounts for choosing tools that best
suit the specific project, and this demands tech proficiency to compare
and access tools.
7. Maintaining the harmonious balance between the integrated systems and
software Architectures of the digital portals under MoHFW and NCDC.
8. Preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising
9. Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems as
and when required to fit new software into the current digital systems.
10. Accounts for developing and implementing IT systems Architecture that
fulfill the planned government needs.
11. Strengthening of IHIP platform and integration of data of One Health,
LIMS, and Climate Change surveillance platforms with IHIP to facilitate
the data analysis.
- Have atleast M. Tech (Computer Science) from a recognised University or Institution.
- He/ She should have 10+ years’ experience in consulting
with at least 5+ years of working on government assignments and should have
worked in at least three (3) projects in government consulting and at least one (1)
project in healthcare.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, ability to work in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross cultural communication skills.
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management skills, and a good network of contacts with key stakeholders in the tourism sector.