Our client, a Leading Indian Biopharmaceutical Company is looking to engage with a consultant who is well versed on formulation of Digital HR processes.
The role objective - Driving Adoption and Utility for all Digital HR interventions. R&R Tool, People Strong, Skills COE related journeys, Genie, Collaboration Tool etc
The Responsibilities on this project include -
1)As the Digital HR Process and Experience Lead, you will define and implement appropriate actions and interventions as a result of reviewing existing processes mapped to technology solutions like SAP SF and other best-of-breed HR applications to ensure a smooth transition from current practices to new ways of working using right technology solutions.
2)You will lead the process review in conjunction with HRBPs and COEs and play a contributing role in the wider HR Digital Architecture Program Management Team for transition of business
process to HR Digital product stack.
3)You will link the technical design and the process changes and develop the change management plans working alongside the HR Program Manager.
4)You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders/SMEs at different levels across the organization
5)You will seek innovation and have the confidence to challenge the status quo.
6)You are Comfortable to manage potential resistance to change.
7)You will work alongside the HR Program Manager to conduct the Change Impact Assessment.
Identify where consultation with employees will be required. Use the outputs to shape the
Change Management plan for these areas
8)You will input to the development of the Change Management plan for the program and then
take ownership of some of the change management activities.
9)You will engage in the development of a framework to support our digital transformation efforts for HR function
10)You will conduct adequate assessment of processes and testing validation at the user level for
any changes impacting people experience, process and technology handshake.
11)You should have a passion for process transformation and will develop close working relationships with the operations, strategy, and technology teams along with process owners and PMO, building trust and confidence at all levels.
What you’ll bring to the role:
1)Deep expertise & 10+ years of experience in HR process transformation (standardization, harmonization and centralization) by leveraging technology solutions in HCM & Employee Experience platforms as part of HR service delivery model.
2) Experience of facilitating HCM deployment & implementation. Hands on experience as functional SAP SF consultant desirable.
3) Leading transition of HR business processes to technology solution (single provider vs best-ofbreed), in depth knowledge of HR policies and processes.
4) Experience of facilitating HCM deployment related discovery/working sessions with a consultant is preferred.
5) Strong technology savvy skills with clear, concise communication skills with the ability to get groups of people to work together and influence their decision making.
6) Generalist HR experience and experience of working on change management initiatives would be an advantage. Experience in change management and adoption of various technology solutions
7) Desirable: Masters in Human Resource Management/MBA/or equivalent