Our client, an Indian Resort and Hotel, is looking to engage with a Marketing Strategist who would be responsible for executing the strategies and plans that establish brand consistency and increase sales of the company.
Marketing Strategy: Outline the big picture for the marketing effort envisaged:
1. The value proposition we bring to our customers
2. Hospitality and warmth
3. Highlight the physical product features: Resort ambiance and Room features
Cuisine salience – showcase the culinary variety and prowess.
4. Imbibe the above values in the brand
5. Brand development and increase visibility/ build awareness
6. Targeting the audience for each of the locations
7. Engender repeat usage and referrals
Marketing Plan: Specific concrete action and steps to implement the strategy with
a. Digital Marketing strategies such as content creation, SEO, Pay per click campaigns, Social Media platforms, and YouTube marketing through videos.
b. Print Media like Newspapers, Magazines Hoardings, etc.
c. Visual content- Fresh quality images, images optimized for smartphones, and a virtual tour of each location
This project requires onsite support (in Delhi NCR) in a Full-Time capacity for the duration of 4 months.
1. Experience in marketing or media/advertising.
2. Ability to deliver things with a time constraint/ under time pressure.
3. Good stakeholder management and networking skills.
4. Knowledge of industry best practices in digital marketing.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
7. Strong marketing domain knowledge, including social media marketing,