Our client, an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a Consultant.
– Managing the leadership development process end to end, culture transformation, and demonstrating the shifts in culture and building capability in the client organization to demonstrate the impact and sustainability of the project after the company's role is completed.
- Applying a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assessing the change impact - Conducting change impact analysis, change readiness assessment, stakeholder analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement - Identifying change resolution through resistance management, risk mitigation, communicating benefits of change.
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
Duration - 6 months (extendable)
Location- Hyderabad (travel + accommodation cost will be covered by company in case consultant is based out of other cities)
• Good understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Change management certification or designation desired