Our client, an Indian multinational consumer goods company is looking to engage with a Consultant to drive and execute performance marketing for the DTC & E-Commerce brands. To track and analyze various digital marketing initiatives.
• Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
• Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, and other digital channels.
• Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
• Responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
• Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
• Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
• Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
• Communicate with the stakeholders on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
• Implementing Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB, LinkedIn etc.)
• Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
• Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
• Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
Duration - 3 months
Capacity- Full time
• Prior Digital Marketing Experience of 4-6 years.
• Prior experience with start-ups in Ecommerce/DTC space or agencies that have managed brands in DTC is preferred
• Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.