Our client is a leading Indian multinational conglomerate, looking to engage with a Network Manager (MWANS) to have overall responsibility for maintaining Network systems and Services, ensuring Service Levels are sustained on Arista SDN LAN & Software defined WAN and Wide Area Network Domain across Group (AVBIH & Non AVBIH) for Network Links, Router, Switches, Wireless Access Points, WAN Optimizer, Wireless intrusion prevention system and other IP Devices.
The purpose includes following area of operations
- Expanding the business connectivity backbone through capacity planning for the 1300 links and 2000+ network devices.
- Ensure that procurement, Up-gradation, Shifting and Transfer of connectivity & Network Equipment’s through well-defined processes & procedures.
- To monitor installation, Maintenance Security and Operations of Arista DC LAN Network, SDWAN and other network technologies as per ITIL practice and agreed SLA.
- To monitor installation, Maintenance Security and Operations of Wide Area Network as per ITIL practice and agreed SLA.
- To diagnose, resolve Network Problems in time and as per defined SLA with accuracy in the context to Incident, Change, Problem and KMDB.
- To administer and monitor Network performance issues, as well as Network analysis and provide Capacity planning solution to Senior Management.
- To regularly validate all reports and documentations related to Network in context to Audit, Compliance and Governance.
- To support Business IT Team and Project Team for all new Projects in terms of Requirement. Provide expertise in are of network domain to business.
Presently, the network operations covers 1000 locations situated at 20 different geographies connected with 1200 links & 1000 + network WAN devices, 350 LAN devices , 50 DC LAN Switches ,70 WAN optimization and 600+ Wireless prevention system which caters to 50000+ users, who use the network for their day-to-day business operations. The existing network constitutes of an aggregate Bandwidth of 6000 Mbps, through 12 different Service Providers and managing locations situated at Tire 1 to 5 cities.
1. To monitor network performance of AVBIH Infrastructure to ensure Network Uptime and Availability
2. To Monitor, Control & Plan risk management to prevent losses or reduce impact of losses to the organization
3. To track Service Level Agreement to achieve improved overall quality of Network Infrastructure
4. To verify & assess supplier if the contractually agreed performance is actually delivered, and to define improvement measures if required
5. Enrich relationship between Group IT and Business IT to optimize the operation efficiency and to cater new business requirement. To assist and support project for Group wide projects to deliver project in time.
6. Work with key suppliers in the network domain so as to get quality and timely service by building long term relationships.
Please note: The first 2-3 months will be work from home, if situation improves the consultant has to be onsite in Thane.