Our client is a leading Indian multinational conglomerate, looking to engage with a consultant in IT Privacy (GDPR).
Roles and Responsibilities include -
1. Gather project requirements, tasks and instructions from the project team
2. Gather inputs and requirements for new security and privacy processes and procedure based on department/vertical requirements
3. Carry out information flow mapping and create diagrams for employee data for every vertical in Group HR
4. Define specific inputs and criteria to create the data privacy manual and rule book e.g. retention periods of information, specific employee touchpoints, unique operational requirements of each vertical etc.
5. Provide inputs for data privacy awareness content for various teams: implementation, leadership, employees etc.
6. Co-conduct data privacy awareness workshops for concerned departments, leadership and stakeholders
7. Conduct awareness trainings for Business HR teams on their privacy responsibilities
8. Customize the existing security and privacy process and procedure templates by coordinating with various stakeholders
9. Identify risks to employee security and privacy by coordinating with vertical heads
10. Coordinate with vertical heads and gather inputs for data privacy impact assessment
11. Sensitize various teams and GHR employees on the privacy incident reporting process
12. Track implementation plan/s with various vertical heads on a weekly basis, till closure
13. Conduct spot-checks on implementations within each vertical and report non-compliances and/or delays to the project team
14. Collect requirement for security controls to ensure data privacy- eg. Use cases for information rights management
15. Ensure all the documentation requirements are fulfilled- Process documents, ROPA, data inventory, data flow, policy, notice, risk register
- 10+ years of experience in implementing IT Security Systems & Policies Compliance (including 1-2 years in GDPR implementation)
- Good knowledge of IT privacy (GDPR)
- Exposure to data modeling, and distributed computing Strong analytical and
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in agile environments