Our client is a leading Indian multinational conglomerate, looking to engage with a consultant in the IT Security department. The candidate must have experience in leading the Evaluation & implementation of large scale cyber security technologies/controls for cloud (AWS & Azure) and On-premise Data centers (Perimeter security).
Roles and Responsibilities include -
• Good experience in Infra security architecture, security solution design, RFP/Presales, making technical presentations (2-3 years’ experience)
• Works in a collaborative manner with different business teams
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Project governance & management
• Completed any one of these certifications - CISSP , CISM, CRISK, CCSK
• The candidate should have a good experience in the following Technologies:
o Zscaler VPN & Proxy
o AWS and Azure security controls
o Firewalls and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
o DDoS/SSL Inspection
o Endpoint Security/EDR
o Network Segmentation
Further details on requirements -
- Evaluate security technologies, present the solution comparison & solution benefit
- Drive the project for implementation across businesses, prepare weekly/Monthly project status reports
- Prepare end to end documentation of the projects
- Participate in architecture/Infra reviews and design security solutions for ABG businesses
- ISO 27001 compliance audit & risk mitigation
•Relevant experience in security should be 10+ years
•Worked in security infra domain with large enterprises .
•Worked at a large scale such as multiple businesses, 20000+ endpoints, AWS & Azure cloud security etc.)
•Experience in leading the Evaluation & implementation of large scale cyber security technologies/controls for cloud (AWS & Azure) and On-premise Data centers (Perimeter security)