Our client is an Indian multinational conglomerate company and are looking to onboard a Data Scientist who applies strong expertise in machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engine and services. The data scientist should collaborate with translators to define technical problem statement and hypothesis to test, develops efficient and accurate analytical models that mimic business decisions.
Key Responsibility :-
- Design, create, test and implement complex models and algorithms that drive analytical solutions throughout the organisation
- Conduct advanced statistical and other analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Collaborate with translators and understands business problems to implement scalable and sustainable solutions
- Coordinate with MIS, Digital Specialists, and Data Engineers to deliver holistic analytical solutions
- Support translators in communicating the design, functioning and output of the analytical models/solutions developed
- Ensure timely analysis and testing for regular maintenance of solutions over time
- Experience in a statistical and/or data science / business intelligence role
- Should have experience in machine learning, statistics, optimisation or related fields; deeper experience in working with large data sets, simulation/ optimisation or distributed computing tools is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of modelling techniques, predictive analysis techniques, statistics, econometrics and / or optimisation. In particular, advanced knowledge of machine learning, statistical techniques and data mining (time series, decision trees, clustering, random forest, gradient boosting, neural networks, etc.).
- Experience with programming and scripting languages is required; Experience in (R or Python), SQL, Alteryx is must.
- Experience in multiple database technologies such as Distributed Processing (Spark, Hadoop, EMR), traditional RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), MPP (AWS Redshift, Teradata), NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Titan).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience of solving complex business problems by analytics based solutions.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and experience of working in agile teams.