Our client is an Indian internet technology company and is looking to onboard a Program Manager, you will work closely with business leaders and lead multiple initiatives across tech, product, alliances and drive launches. The consultant will have to coordinate with internal and external partners, this includes managing project schedules, proactively identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :-
● Collaborating with multiple (including subject matter experts, design teams, and technology teams) to clearly identify, explain, and communicate their project involvement, project goals, expectations, and tasks.
● Work closely across teams to collaborate to ensure dependencies are well known, critical issues are identified and resolved.
● Tracks status of project activities and ensures that schedules and priorities are being met.
● Ensures critical issues are identified, tracked through resolution, and escalated if necessary.
● Manages daily/weekly project communication and status reporting.
● Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle and Project Management Methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
● Knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
● Self-learning capabilities, taking initiative in a fast pace/quickly changing environment.