Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in the country and is looking for a product manager in the Life/health insurance domain to manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
The Project is in the implementation stage with the wellness platform is under development to support a health insurance launch product. Business need is to enhance this product portfolio to meet key business targets agreed with leadership.
- Manage end-to-end product development lifecycle from ideation to launch for wellness integrated products – primarily health insurance, cancer product to begin with.
- Product ideation including detailed analysis across features, regulatory compliance, development feasibility, competitor benchmarking etc.
- Finalisation of product note and filing support
- Support regulatory filing and subsequent queries leading to IRDAI approval
- Support internal product development
- Support pre and post launch activities as per project plan
- Liaison with relevant departments to work on product pricing
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders to support the project deliverables
- The project is 6 months long and requires minimum 6 hours worth capacity contribution a day / 30 hours min in a week.
- Independent consultants with 6-12 years of relevant experience can apply.
- Full time employees and consultants owing SMEs may not apply.