Our client, a biopharma company, is looking to engage with a Global Brand Leader who has experience in handling the Oncology Therapeutic market. The Consultant will be responsible for leading the global growth strategy as well as ensuring optimal commercialization for the oncology portfolio in late development phases.
• Owning the assets across the diabetes pipeline portfolio and for the functions of global marketing, global launch planning, digital innovation, global insights, forecasting and analytics.
• Lead the oncology & immunology practices growth strategy globally
• Enable local partner and affiliate launch success and LCM execution
• Deliver global strategies, plans and tools for approved and late stage global brands in diabetes
• Develop innovative, global digital multi-channel engagement platforms for HCPs, patients and partners.
• Help translate the company's vision and purpose for customer centricity, and build a diabetes Life Cycle Management (LCM) strategy – with a strong commercial base – that reflects the company's commitment to patients, people, partners and business.
• Lead the execution of global commercial strategies, plans and programs both short and long term in alignment with business strategy. Direct the global marketing department including developing and managing department budgets and resources.
• Collaborate with Global Oncology/Immunology Patient Value, Policy, Access,Medical Affairs and other cross-functional colleagues to develop integrated plans to expand global access of diabetes portfolio.
• Ensure aligned global commercial input is provided to inform development programs of pipeline assets throughout all stages of the development program.
• Collaborate with Partners and key external stakeholders, hereby ensuring a sustained launch and life-cycle management of the Oncology/Immunology portfolios of the firm.
• Foster creative thinking beyond the molecule, employing transformative approaches to build engaging campaigns and ‘non-molecule innovations’ (e.g., digital therapeutics)
• Lead, develop and execute global brand strategy that includes identification of key market issues, critical success factors for the brands, deep customer and patient insights, brand positioning and messaging including competitive strategies and global marketing tactics.
• Work collaboratively with key medical experts, academic institutions, professional and patient advocacy groups to validate commercial approach and launch readiness.
• Lead lifecycle planning activities including long term competitive planning.
• Identify global market research needs, align on market research plans, and translate competitive intelligence into insights, product strategies and forecasting assumptions.
• Lead with strengths, passion and confidence to continually reinforce the firm’s values and culture.
• Collaborate with Regions and Corporate functions on key initiatives that affect Local and Global Oncology/Immunology business. Advises and collaborates with Region and Country leaders to support continuous improvement and delivering best in class commercial execution.
• Develop and implement the annual Oncology/Immunology business plan and budget. Establish growth and profit expectations. Organize, prioritize and align resources needed to deliver the business plan.
• Drive the growth of the Oncology/Immunology portfolio by establishing sales goals for existing products, successfully launching new products, and supporting strategic partnerships.
• Develop and implement commercial innovations and communicate Regional best practices throughout the firm
• Serve as a change leader and continuously build on strengths and capabilities.
This project would require fulltime onsite support for 6 months in Bangalore.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred with emphasis on Life Science or Business preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of (bio)pharma experience, preferably with deep experience in Oncology & Immunology in major and emerging markets. Experience across different therapy areas including diabetes and other specialty biologic areas and rare diseases are welcomed. Experience in the biosimilar world is a plus, but not a ‘must-have’.
• Solid understanding of product launch planning, portfolio management, strategy as well as commercial operations is key. In addition, strong knowledge of global key-markets, whilst being able to analyze and identify health care ‘savings’, is a big plus.
• Commercial launch experience and life cycle management required. Oncology experience is key, whilst Immunology experience would be a great additional asset.
• Strong leadership skills, be an excellent communicator with an ability to develop meaningful relationships, a strategic thinker who can work in cross-functional teams, a seasoned collaborator who can successfully lead and influence external and internal stakeholders.
• Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable innovating in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced company environment, as (s)he seeks to be part of an organization that wants to experiment and work towards a vision and set up that is not similar to the industry standard.
• Must be willing and able to travel internationally.
• Fluency in English required.