Our client, a leading Indian biopharmaceutical company, is looking to engage with a Marketing Consultant to help build marketing strategies for key parts of the product portfolio and streamlining the marketing planning process.
The role includes -
1. Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive growth across the portfolio and across regions - focus will be on the following portfolios: Oncology, Immunology , Diabetes
2. Determine key cross cutting initiatives to support growth - pricing strategies, supply chain improvements, KOL engagement etc
3. For new products, ensure cross functional alignment & communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness for the new product launch
4. Think through the details and the right 'template' for a marketing plan for the portfolio, ensure its adoption across the regions and define metrics to assess performance
5. Work with key cross functional stakeholders to problem solve, bring in creative ideas and business models to highlight the offerings of the product.
The duration of the project is 6 months with full time capacity in Bangalore/Singapore. The consultant will have a team of 2-4 analysts from the client working with them.
1. Strong experience in core marketing functions in the pharma space; specialisation in one of Oncology, Diabetics and Immunology is expected
2. Prior experience in an international, MNC pharmaco will be a huge plus