Our client in the impact investment space is supporting an organization that works towards the upliftment of the quality of life in cities across India. The impact investor is looking to engage with a consultant to help them understand and evaluate the impact drive and ability of the organization to make important decisions around funding.
1. Conduct a deep dive into the service offered by the organization to understand mission and values, spread and reach capabilities and capacity
2. Drive a look-back impact evaluation using a mixed-methods approach across both quantitative and qualitative lists of exhaustive parameters. Utilize various impact evaluation methodologies to derive data and observation.
3. Study the obtained result and evaluate the impact. Develop an understanding of how the firm would like to leverage the funding given they are able to obtain it, across spread, intended impact and reach, and other statistical metrics
4. Conduct a look-future assessment on the basis of the fund leverage and utilization plans of the organization.
5. Prepare an Impact Evaluation report and present it to the stakeholders for necessary decisions. Work
This would require the support of a team of consultants (a Senior Consultant supported by another consultant) over a period of 2 months