Our client in the impact investment space is supporting an organisation that works towards upliftment of quality of life in cities across India. The impact investor is looking to engage with a consultant to help them understand and evaluate the impact drive and ability of the organisation to make important decisions around funding.
1. Conduct a deep dive into the service offered by the organisation to understand mission and values, spread and reach, capabilities and capacity
2. Drive a look-back impact evaluation using mixed-methods approach across both quantitative and qualitative list of exhaustive parameters. Utilize various impact evaluation methodologies to derive data and observation.
3. Study the obtained result and evaluate impact. Develop an understanding of how the firm would like to leverage the funding given they are able to obtain it, across spread, intended impact and reach and other statistical metrics
4. Conduct a look-future assessment on the basis of the fund leverage and utilization plans of the organisation.
5. Prepare an Impact Evaluation report and present it to the stakeholders for necessary decisions. Work
This would require the support of a team of consultants (a Senior Consultant supported by another consultant) over a period of 2 months