Our client, an impact investment firm is looking to engage with consultants in the financial policy-research space.
1. Tracking and analyzing overall macro trends and market movements on a regular basis; providing a synopsis and assessment
2. Staying abreast of financial policies and regulations - new policies, major amendments
3. Synthesizing a perspective on key macro and financial issues and their expected impact - developing notes and documents that can be shared with external stakeholders
4. Brainstorming implications of the policy changes with senior stakeholders at the fund and deriving implications
5. Interacting with other stakeholders (e.g, experts, think tanks, etc) to get their understanding and take on issues
Note: This a 6 months project requiring 50% remote capacity.
1. Prior experience with macro and financial markets analysis is a must
2. Strong knowledge of macro, financial market, and policy trends
3. Prior experience in a leading equity research team
4. Excellent synthesizing skills