Our client, an impact investment firm is looking to engage with Public Policy Consultants to drive research around certain areas.
1. Staying abreast of key policies and programs in the areas of focus at both the central and state level:
- Select areas include (but not restricted to) - Governance, Urban and Rural Development, Migration, Livelihoods
2. Analysing core existing policies and developing a synthesized view on them while suggesting improvements and refinements needed.
3. Interacting with other stakeholders (e.g, experts, think tanks, etc) to get their understanding and take on issues
Note: This a 6 months project requiring 50% capacity, remotely .
1. Strong hold on policies and programs in Urban/ Rural Development, Migration
2. Excellent writing and synthesis skills
3. Good networks in the public policy and development space to gather insights will be a big plus