Our client, an emerging markets-focused private equity firm, is looking for a consultant to help understand the change in it's plant cost for a project that is already under construction.
The consultant will be required to-
1. Vet/audit the plant at Silvasa Gujarat ( of orthopedic soft goods) in terms of its overall set up, costing, assumptions, etc. by analyzing the various components involved
2. Review findings with key stakeholders and help prioritize improvement areas based on cost savings while identifying any blind spots of the management if they exist. The broad idea of this engagement would be to help understand the change in plant cost that has come up.
This will be a 1-2 week assignment in which the consultant will primarily work remotely and will have to visit the plant in Silvasa to vet the plant.
This project might lead to a “Project Manager Consulting” role for the consultant for 12-18 months if there is interest on both sides.
1. Someone with good knowledge of plant set-ups, project planning, and costing
2. Exposure to cost/process optimization projects would be a plus
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
4) Strong verbal and communication skills and ability to summarize and articulate complex information clearly.
5) Ability to work in a team