Our client is an investment company and are looking for an investment consultant to manage company's investments including ongoing project management and value creation.
- Contribute to the success of the healthcare investment team in its investment and portfolio management activities.
- You will also play a key role in supporting the sourcing, valuation, structuring, due diligence and transaction execution.
- Support the day to day business of the healthcare investment team, and also contribute to portfolio company growth through supporting the teams and provision of subject matter expertise.
- Be responsible for executing on select projects related to creating value in portfolio companies
- Play an active role in managing company's investments in healthcare
- Work closely with portfolio company C-suite to monitor and report on investments
- Support the sourcing, valuation, structuring and deal execution process
- Participate in the due diligence process of new investment opportunities and identify areas of value add in corporate governance, operational efficiencies and product development
- Support the day to day management of the healthcare investment team’s signature systems and processes
The project requires full time capacity from a remote location for 6 months.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business-related degrees
- MBA, post-graduate, professional education or similar would be advantageous
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate finance, investment banking or private equity
- Healthcare, Consumer/FMCG and/or private equity experience is a plus
- Experience of working hands-on with companies and their management teams, be it through portfolio management, or consulting/advisory engagements
- Entrepeneurial thinker able to handle dynamic and varied challenges on a daily basis
- Demonstrated excellence in analysis, business assessment and presentations
- Preference for prior corporate or strategic advisory work
- Highly capable in Microsoft Excel, with some experience in financial analysis or modelling
- Superb written and verbal communications skills, and a high level of comfort in a variety of cultural settings
*Please Note - Those consultants should apply who has 8-9 years of total experience in investments, due diligence, portfolio management. We require mid-senior profiles.