Our client, an emerging Fintech Start-Up, is looking to engage with a Consultant who can help them with Strategic Partnerships.
● Develop deep commercial and strategic relationships with key partners.
● Conduct lead gen to close activities, as well as the post-close relationship
partners to maximize deals, customers onboarded, and AUM.
● Develop and deliver specific partner proposals, including overall vision, economics, and product integration.
● Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
● Represent the voice of partners in Product and Engineering discussions.
● Monitor performance and partner feedback to continuously improve the approach.
● Develop, own, and track the pipeline, forecasts, and metrics.
● Monitor the external environment for important competitive developments and
partnership opportunities and communicate to key stakeholders.
This project is for a period of 3 months and would be onsite requiring full-time capacity.
There might be traveling involved during the project.
● 4+ years of total experience; at least 2 years experience in partnerships/alliances in financial services or in management consulting at a top-tier firm.
● Good knowledge of global markets, investing, and finance.
● Outstanding communication and presentation skills, and a strategic mindset.
● Proven ability towards constructive networking, sales, and business development.
● Excellent time management, project management, and leadership skills.
● Exceptional prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a focus on delivering value relative to each prospect’s unique business needs.