Our client team, an educational institution, is looking to engage with an HR Manager to help drive the organization’s key imperatives in transforming and building the organization by hiring high caliber talents.
• Proactively partner with the organization's leadership to determine hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies
• In partnership with hiring managers, develop job descriptions of roles, and actively engage with different talent sources to attract the best talent.
• Establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling hiring managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
• Manage end to end the Selection and Recruitment process.
• Partner with HR Advisor and stakeholders to prepare, update, recommend, and implement policies and procedures centered around organization and employee needs.
• Partnering with relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance with all laws and organization direction
• Support the HR Advisor in integrating and implementing the competency framework across core HR processes including selection, performance management, promotions, etc.
This project would require full-time capacity for 3 days per week for a duration of 6 months. The consultant might be required to visit office in Noida for 1-2 days
• Master’s degree in Human Resource, Psychology, or relevant field.
• 6 to 8 years of work experience with managerial responsibilities and track record of high achievement in value-driven organizations.
• Ability to work independently and proactively, without support staff and with little supervision.
• Ability to effectively collaborate, engage, and manage multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organization by facilitating regular communication and providing consistent support on deliverables.
• Ability to be cognizant of the sense of urgency required in addressing internal stakeholder needs.
• An ability to manage multiple projects at a time, be able to set priorities, plan timelines, and meet deadlines.