We are going through a transformation & are in the process of changing our brand to reflect a new & inspiring vision. We provide capability enhancement solutions to our customers to help them grow in their careers through an exciting catalogue of courses & mentoring solutions.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. He/ she needs to be business focused as our Digital investments are closely tied to our business.
The key roles and responsibilities would be:
• Responsible for Digital & marketing initiatives that deliver specific Revenue
• Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels; plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Inbound marketing capability-been exposed to or led individually the inbound
strategy creation for a business-in education, travel, e-commerce.
• Aware of & has driven a content strategy & used it effectively to drive digital outcomes.
• Ensure our customer data is structured & systematically maintained.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Responsible for all marketing analytics
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Bring experience in using Martech tools.
• MBA in Marketing preferred from a top or tier 1 institute.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement