Our client, an Australia based operational improvement consulting firm, is looking to enagage with an expert to develop a Supply Chain model in Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities include :
- Utilise a supply chain model the client has built in Excel, incorporate a dynamic cost model that changes as the inputs of the supply chain model change. The cost input data is already available.
- Work closely with the client to gather, manipulate, analyze, summarize and report data
- Collaborate to identify, diagnose, communicate, and resolve issues with data
- Proactively identify and communicate issues that may impact project schedule or quality
- Identify and communicate ways to improve client’s tools, accelerators, methodology and “operate” capabilities
About the supply chain model : The supply chain involves Sulphur & Product. Sulphur is shipped into Australia, handled at port, loaded into custom-built shipping containers, trucked to rail siding, handled there, trucked to the mine, unloaded at Mine.
Product is produced at the mine, loaded into Bulka bags, loaded into standard shipping containers, trucked to rail siding, siding handling, railed to Port (separate port to where Sulphur comes in), unloaded at Port.
This is a short-term remote assignment for a duration of 10 days.
- Advanced Excel skills (may also require some basic VBA coding)
- Previous experience modelling Supply Chain movements and inventory
- Previous experience modelling costs of a Supply Chain
- Very strong communication skills, proficient in English for better coordination and communication