Our client, an American multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation is looking to engage with a Consultant with strong expertise primarily with AFME Data and Reporting Market lead.
Key Responsibilities includes-
1. Drive data stewardship / customer facing reporting services in AFME:
- Lead the delivery of robust, standardized data / reporting solutions to the Sales Force, Account Management, and BU leadership including key executional and FF / AM effectiveness metrics.
-Partner with data providers, digital (CDW, SMART MicroStrategy), client works (Tableau) and other platform parties as needed.
-Lead requirements & amp; change management for reporting solutions, including major change events (e.g., new approvals, launches) as well as emerging needs based on regular business dynamics.
-Solicit field input via focus groups or other feedback mechanisms, where applicable. Ensure timely delivery of FF, Account Management, and brand KPIs in the areas of sales performance, sales / AM execution, and sales / AM effectiveness via platform.
2. Lead data quality and compliance for HCP customer facing reporting for AFME:
-Manage data quality to effectively provide business decision and support Develops strategies to ensure continued data quality.
-Identify data-related risks and monitors effectively to mitigate them.
-Ensure all colleagues and contractors are client's compliant.
-Serve as the escalation point for data quality-related work.
3. Define priorities and allocates resources to drive efficient and effective client engagement:
-Plan resource requirements for projects across Data Stewardship and Reporting.
-Have a deep understanding of AFME business landscape and BU strategies to determine key priorities and their impact on Data Stewardship and Reporting activities.
-Proactively engages with Biopharma Ops Partners (BOPs) and BU leads to understand and 1) ensure alignment of Biopharma Ops’ client strategies in AFME and 2)determines optimal resource allocation and investment that enables efficient and high-quality HCP engagement.
• Bachelor’s Degree is Required; MBA or equivalent Master’s-level education preferred.
• 5+ years of commercial experience, preferably in Data Stewardship and Reporting work and / or in AFME region.
• Experience with SQL, Veeva CRM, Data Warehouse and/or Snowflake environments is required.
• Experience with Power BI, Tableau or MicroStrategy or any other reporting tool is preferred.
• Proficient in strategic data management: organizing, understanding, consolidating, and distributing complex data sets from diverse sources.
• Fluency in English required.
• Cross-BU and/or diversity of job experiences preferred.
• Proven track record of delivering business performance.
• Delivery of exceptional customer services and experiences.
• Demonstrated agility and ability to independently drive program completion in expedited timelines.