Our client, an American multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation is looking to engage with a Consultant- Omnichannel Insights Manager (Data Analytics).
This role will lead omnichannel analytics and measurement in support of the growing roadmap of omnichannel capabilities across countries.
The Omnichannel Insight Specialist have a keen ability of translating data into insights, and a deep understanding of designing omnichannel analytics solutions leveraging tailored approaches including reporting, research or advanced technics such as predictive modeling, machine learning and artificial intelligence around tactic-level and omnichannel experiences.
1. Active member of Patient & Healthcare Experience team in country,
providing analytics thought leadership and influencing content and
channel strategy design.
2. Develop and execute short and long-term measurement plans for proposed
campaigns tactics, partnering with broader analytics team as needed.
3. Lead the development of Omnichannel KPIs, reporting and tracking.
4. Develop tools and solutions that improve corporate analytics maturity to
support growing demand for fact based, customer-centric decision making.
5. Setup and design A/B testing, case control studies and other deep dive
analyses to address business questions related to omnichannel execution
6. Drive integration of omnichannel dynamics with broader analytics activities
to help paint full picture of commercial execution and customer
7. Partners with internal COEs to identify new approaches such as data
science technics and new data sources to power omnichannel analytics and
8. Build and promote models for data-driven decisions asking challenging
questions and creating new solutions where necessary. Lead on creative
use of internal and external data sources.
9. Focus on data collection, manipulation, and analysis, using standard
formulas and methods.
10. Create a culture of curiosity about data, based on the ambition to obtain
insights, and an ability to “tell a story” to business audiences about data.
11. Develop ad hoc analysis of critical issues that impact business performance
and translate the analysis into actionable recommendations or automation
12. Administering and training people on business to enable self-service data
13. Provide input towards long-term analytics needs.
14. Develop & maintain key processes to ensure data is available within defined quality.
15. Develops omnichannel KPIs, reporting and tracking. Sets up and designs
control studies and other deep dive analyses to address business questions
related to omnichannel execution and impact.
1. Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven
ability to deliver actionable insights that drive decisions and return on
2. Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large data sets to
analyze, test, validate and report data.
3. Strong skills in database modelling, database querying, business
intelligence platforms and advanced data wrangling.
4. Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures.
5. Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at
all levels throughout the organization.
6. Advance Knowledge on some of the following tools: Python & PySpark, R & SparkR, SQL & SparkSQL, Shell, Scala Spark, Hive, Impala & Pig.
7. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively
communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
8. Performs well inan environment with competing priorities and multiple
9. A minimum of 4 years of experience working with Data and Analytics.
10. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving