Our client team, an American multinational medical devices and health care company, is looking to engage with a manufacturing consultant for their Baddi Plant.
1. Plan, organize, direct optimum day-to-day operations to exceed Principal customers- expectations.
2. Hardcore Exposure to SolidDose Manufacturing, Planning & Operation Management in Regulatory Work Environment.
3. Increase production, asset capacity, and flexibility while eliminating unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
4. Knowledge of Production Optimization, Resource Management, and fair understanding of quality and a regulatory domain.
5. Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to the team.
6. Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions with timelines to achieve the optimization.
7. Share a trusting relationship with the workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
8. Commitment to plant safety procedures
9. Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
This project would require onsite support in Baddi (Near Chandigarh) for 10 months.
1. Headed a small plant unit end to end or headed production for a chemical/pharma/food site for at least 8-10 years.
2. 15-20 years of experience in manufacturing.
3. Must have a deep understanding of cost excellence topics, with knowledge of best practices and continuous improvement initiatives in manufacturing, procurement, and other functions.
4. Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand Management, inventory and stewardship processes.
5. Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.