Our client, a leading American multinational manufacturer of confectionery and pet food, is looking to engage with a consultant - Business Analyst to work on the profitable growth of Ecom business through strategy development, action planning and in-depth analysis of data and facts.
- To work closely with cross-functional team such as central Sales and Key Account teams, supply and finance co-pilots leveraging available frameworks such as PDA (Perfect Digital Activation) etc.
- Actively guide and support ROI improvement of actions and promotions leveraging available frameworks such as PDA, implementation of tools by working closely with multiple functions.
- Actively lead business and key project tracking by managing review rhythms and mechanism in the division including KPIs and P/L.
- Recommend effective strategies and actions based on data to key stakeholders.
- Recommend ROI improvement on actions and promotions leveraging available frameworks (PDA, etc.) in alignment with LM related cross-functional teams.
- Decide demand forecasting in agreement with required take holders.
- Recommend effective actions based on insights to be obtained through deep dive into big data
- Management and development of new Tools like Stackline, Edge , NSV Attribution, Demand Forecasting.
Note: This is a 6-months Remote opportunity.
- Strong experience in data analysis, facts and big data.
- Prior experience in Business Analysis & Strategy
- Prior experience of working with tools like Stackline, Edge, NSV Attribution, Demand Forecasting.
- Strong experience in insight generation and fact base development.
- Prior experience working with Ecom sector is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)