Our client, an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation is looking to engage with a Brand Strategy Consultant for developing and owning the brand strategy for market for the assigned products / therapeutic area. The role holder is also responsible for driving product growth and complete life cycle management, forecasting revenue, managing opex of assigned brands and ensuring the realization of revenue and profitability targets.
1. Develop a complete understanding of the assigned portfolio – The market, the therapy
area, the customers
2. Develop comprehensive marketing plan by looking at internal, external data, market
researches, field work
3. Drive customer centricity and work closely with sales team to achieve execution on marketing initiatives
4. Strengthen the channel initiatives to drive the length and width of distribution
5. Develop the brand franchise by recommending Life Cycle initiatives, new introductions in the form of formulations, new indications, formats etc
6. Organize CME, advisory boards, other ex-clinic initiatives as relevant for the assigned portfolio
7. Collaborate with various departments like Medical, Regulatory, legal, Supply chain etc to seek approvals, develop communications, ensure supplies etc
8. Externally - work with ATL, BTL, research agencies, suppliers etc
9. Familiarize with company's way of working in terms of compliance, processes etc and adhere to that.
Note - This is a 6 months project based in Mumbai requiring full-time support.
1. Diploma/ Degree in sales / marketing is advantageous. Post-Graduation with
specialization in marketing is desirable.
2. Experience of 2- 4 years in sales/marketing - experience in marketing desired.
3. Data analysis, interpretation and communications
4. Performance and Program Metrics
5. Knowledge about the trends and broad understanding of pharmaceutical/OTC space
6. Exceptional collaboration/negotiation (w, country marketers, FF, Com Leads/CM and regional)