A Workforce Solutions Provider
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 18/11/2022
Starts on: 1/12/2022
Strategy and Business Development
Program Management Support (PMO),
Professional Services - Consulting
A Workforce Solutions Provider
Our client, a Workforce Solutions Provider is looking to engage with a Transitions and PMO Manager who will work and co-lead the company's transitions and transformation programs along with the India head of transitions and PMO, and will be responsible to facilitate set up, build and grow the center along
with the Leadership team
The candidate will be responsible to drive multiple transitions and other programs including due diligence, defining the target operating model, and managing program executions. He/ She will be responsible for program management for
the entire portfolio of similar projects within the company by working closely
with the stakeholders in US & UK.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Work along with India's head of transition to manage and lead Transitions and
Transformation programs within the company from US and UK operating entities
● Lead programs of larger size and higher complexity at management levels across operations and technology areas to achieve future state results
● Lead processes due diligence to define the scope of process transitions (Finance, HR, Information technology, Operations) to the BSC, define and implement Target operating models for various functions
● Lead and implement toll gate-based methodology for transitions in line with Industry best practices
● Work with the company's group stakeholders to define the future roadmap
● Lead on the conceptualization, design, planning, initiation, and implementation of
projects, programs, respond to and resolve – or prevent – organizational issues and
challenges or introduce significant business improvements,
● Drive Digital and other transformation programs
● Manage and Lead Change management
This project requires Full-Time capacity for the duration of 6 months in Delhi NCR.
● Total experience of 6-9 years with a proven track record of leading process transitions in outsourcing or shared services set-up.
● PGDM/ MBA from premier institution or a similar qualification
● Training and certification in digital programs/transformation, Six Sigma or LEAN, or similar experience
● Project Management Certifications (PMP)
● Practical knowledge and experience of successfully delivering significant transition projects, programs, adopting appropriate project and program management methodologies tools, and techniques.
● Result oriented, with high level of motivation for self-growth, along with the drive for growing team members and overall organization.
● High motivation and enthusiasm to learn. Experience of working in a startup service center organization will be a plus.
● Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients of all levels and with fellow project team members
● Intellectually curious about the external environment, key competitors and market trends; applies these insights to their work
● Knowledge of business process review, improvement and re-engineering theory and procedures.
● Flexibility to manage teams and transitions working in different time zones (US and UK)
Experience: 6+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Program ManagementTransitionsProject ManagementSix SigmaLEANDue DiligenceStakeholder Management
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.