Our client, a US based venture capital firm focused on helping build the future of healthcare delivery. is looking to onboard a Talent Acquisition Consultant.
The Consultant will be an integral part of the clients team and an independent owner of all hiring across the fund, venture studio, and companies the clients incubate. The
consultant will also support the hiring of critical positions for our portfolio companies.
Key Responsibilities are:
1. Designing and executing Talent Acquisition strategies to attract, evaluate and hire
the best talent.
2. Identifying candidates by leveraging all tools – Industry Networks, Referencing, LinkedIn and head-hunting passive candidates
3. Preparing shortlist of candidates and engaging with relevant candidate pool
4. Comprehensive Interviews with candidates to understand their profile, career path, growth trajectory, motivators, areas of development, red flags if any
5. Analysing the soft aspects of candidate’s personality and its impact on his/her professional and personal decisions
6. Conceptualizing and implementing ideas to hire high quality talent
7. Keeping abreast of external trends and innovative recruiting and sourcing
techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-art recruiting practices.
▪ Build a talent pool of a few thousand digital health professionals in India over time, map their movement, built the clients Advisory and Board network, etc.
▪ Lead initiatives to create an ethical and fun working environment
▪ Help structure OKRs for the team and assist in quarterly assessment
Note: This project is for 6 months (remote)
1. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
2. A postgraduate degree from a top school (ISB, XLRI, IIM, etc)
3. Worked in a tier-1 recruiting firm (Indian or global) or tier-1 MNC/Consulting firm in a recruiting role
4. Strong communication and people skills (we will be speaking with candidates and senior leaders everyday)
5. Mid-career professional who can hire mid/junior roles and also navigate conversations with senior hires (CXO-level)
6. Experience with recruiting for start-ups, healthcare companies, technology companies, VC funds, etc. is preferred