Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, is looking to engage with a Chief of Staff to work closely with Chief Executive Officer and Executive Team at large.
The Chief of Staff is expected to have an immediate impact on productivity, speed, and quality of execution on key projects. The Chief of Staff will oversee program management, communication, and coordination across departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advisory and interdepartmental collaboration.
Strategic Objectives for this Role:
- Support the CEO in successfully delivering complex projects by managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, Investors, and Managing Directors of Operating Companies (OpCos).
Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through execution under the Executive Team's guidance, Managing Directors of OpCos, and department heads.
- Assist and communicate with the Executive Team in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Improve processes and coordinate for greater efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure quality control for all internal and external documents.
- Participate with the CEO and the Executive Team in strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the CEO and the Executive Team.
- Prepare drafts of documents on behalf of the CEO.
- Support the CEO in meetings by assuming responsibility for follow-up and completion of action items.
- Build and develop relationships with Operating Companies to increase efficiency, responsiveness, and alignment with the overall vision and objectives.
- Manage the CEO calendar, meetings, professional engagements and prioritize time and schedule.
- 5+ years in a business or executive management role
- Strong understanding and exposure to the generic pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with project management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management