A U.S.-based software and technology company
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 11/01/2023
Starts on: 23/01/2023
A software and technology company based in the US and India with partners located around the world. A leader in pharmaceutical serialisation, authentication, and e-health, It protects trusted products and enhances consumer access to health information and services.
Based on our research, technical expertise and track record, our team deploys highly efficient serialisation and authentication solutions. We protect the distribution of billions of packages from manufacturing facilities across India to consumers around the world.
Serialisation is just the beginning. Our mobile authentication service and e-health platform provide a direct interface between consumers and health providers, resulting in increased access to health information and services. Our data analytics offer geographic, real-time information and analysis to health providers and pharmaceutical manufacturers on consumer demand for their products and services.
Our Client, a software and technology company based in the US and India with partners located around the world. A leader in pharmaceutical serialisation, authentication, and e-health.
Key Responsibilities :-
*Coordinate project schedules, resources, tools and information
* Liaise with partners/stakeholders to identify and support project requirements, scope and objectives
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
* Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Report and escalate to management as needed
Project location - Mumbai
Project duration - 6 months
Capacity required - Full - time
* Experience in the Pharma industry is a must
* Prior experience of working in a PMO or similar project management experience is required
* Well verse with the GXP Quality documents
* Ability to work with and coordinate with multiple stakeholders across multiple countries and time zones
* Strong communication skills, to be able to summarize and present project updates to leadership
* At least 7 to 8 years of relevant experience.
Experience: 8+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Project Management PharmaceuticalGXPPMO
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.