Our client is a Non- Profit Trade Association of Indian Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
The project involves the following -
- Work with different stakeholders, both internal and external and ensure the best quality informal content in various emerging technologies.
- Work with the client success team to create awareness, seek inputs, promote and drive usage of the informal content in both B2B and B2A space.
- Work closely with the client success team to understand the demand, take feedback on the existing content and educate them on any up-dations and latest developments in the content.
- Engage with subject matter experts to seek inputs on program structures and content.
- Monitor the progress of content development projects against plans, prepare dashboards and reports
- Constantly improve processes and procedures to allow for relevant and high engaging content
- Work with the concerned teams to get the right analytics for taking informed decisions (corrective actions and prioritizing focus areas for work).
- Maintain documentation and ensure compliance to all procedures defined
- Keep abreast of all new content development/ curation tools and frameworks.
- Interface and manage relationship with various external agencies, partners and government
- Assist in logistics, planning, Invoicing, providing support documentation, marketing, and similar activities of operational nature
Note : The project is based in Delhi (NCR) for a duration of 12 months, involving full time capacity.
• Preferred qualification –Graduate, preferably with some experience in content development/Online education & training
• 5+ years of experience in managing or developing content solutions using learning design principles
• Awareness of learner centric methodologies in an outcome based format
• Ability to keep abreast with new technologies and the latest trends in industry
• Project management skills with good excel knowledge
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Should be an excellent team player with an ability to collaborate with different teams and work jointly with them.
• Pro-activeness and result orientation are must.