Our client, a top-tier strategy consulting firm, is looking to engage with a digital marketing consultant who can help them drive all the digital activities for their Digital Health App.
1. Mobile App Marketing– App installations and engagement, App store optimization (ASO). Managing SMS/Email/Push communications to users to drive more engagement and revenues from app.
2. Manage social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
3. Campaign planning and end to end execution to ensure top notch results and high transactions. Planning communications including SMS/ Email & Push to keep the users engaged and better transactions.
4. Plan and executing campaigns to boost the total user base and increase app downloads.
5. Adwords/PPC/Facebook/Twitter – Mobile advertising on Adwords and Facebook, conversion tracking, website advertising, DSP, Youtube & Gmail advertising, Remarketing, Audience Targeting, device targeting, display & search advertising, Universal app campaign advertising, landing page optimization.
6. Assist with the drafting of press releases to ensure the language coincides with marketing strategies
7. Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies.
8. Execute ongoing coordination of external and internal teams around marketing initiatives
This project would require Full-Time capacity for the duration of 6 months.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline.
2. 3-5 years experience in marketing, with at least one year spent solely in the mobile app marketing space.
3. Demonstrated success in marketing a mobile application.
4. Strong analytical skills, with experience using analytic tools like Google Analytics, Flurry or MixPanel.
5. Data driven direct ROI performance reporting/analysis - Expertise in campaign optimization tactics for CPA, CPC, CPI and revenue sharing models.
6. Technical SEO and SEM- Experience with App Store Optimization
7. Passion for mobile and app industry.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.