Our client, a top-tier management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a procurement consultant for its client - one of the largest apparel manufacturers in Sri Lanka – where some of the top categories they buy are fabrics, sewing material, embellishments, packaging, etc
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics - drive automation of repeatable tasks to boost efficiency and reduce costs
2) Innovative ways to help them reduce costs on the service contracts
2) Supporting team through problem definition and work plan development using problem-solving principles and past experience
3) Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements
4) Liaise with the client and various teams working on the project, generating ideas to reduce costs and help implement.
5) Participating in Project Management activities (PMO, status calls, operational committee)
This project will be for a duration of 6 months from a remote location.
• Prior experience working with an apparel manufacturing company is a must
• Good analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Excellent teamwork and ability to work in the distributed delivery environment
• Skilled in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing