Our client, a top-tier management consulting firm is looking to engage with a Consultant with project management and strategic management consulting experience for an Indian Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Corporation, for a high CAPEX, offshore deep-water EPCIC Field Development Project.
i) Project planning, review, monitoring.
ii) Control to achieve target completion as per agreed time and costs, including exception reporting to Senior Management and capability assessment & building.
iii) Risk management, stakeholder management, etc.
Duration- 1 year with a possibility of extension basis client requirement and candidate's performance.
Location- The candidate will primarily be working out of Kakinada, AP, with an odd business trip to metro cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, and Chennai.
1. 3+ years Oil and Gas Upstream Experience (including Project Management in O&G upstream service companies, EPC companies, operators, project management consultancies, etc.) is a must. O&G software experience does not qualify
2. Engineering Undergrad - Tier 1 Institute
3. MBA Grad - Tier 1 Institute
4. Good interpersonal & business communication skills as daily interactions will be with BU Heads
5. Good problem solving & data analysis skills
6. Well versed with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.