A top tier Management Consulting firm
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Chennai, Bangalore, Trivandrum
Posted on: 2/12/2022
Starts on: 23/12/2022
Service Operations & Delivery
Process optimization and transition management, Delivery Lead, Project management support,
Professional Services - Consulting
Our client, a top tier Management Consulting firm is looking to engage with a Consultant- Delivery Assurance Specialist who will work closely and in partnership with clients' senior management and their specialist departments.
- Execute delivery excellence initiatives in target industries (e.g., Oil&Gas, Energy, Infrastructure,) and have a broad understanding of problem solving, including quantitative, qualitative, process, people, and relationship-based approaches.
- Control quality of work from team and manage time and project plan effectively and actively apply Domain-IP-led / Hypothesis driven problem-solving approach.
- Understand and apply best practice delivery concepts and technologies, sometimes across multiple teams.
- Knowledge on how to navigate the firm to access best knowledge and tools and how to bring them to bear in client situations.
- Develop and execute plan to build client capabilities in project management and demonstrate intellectual curiosity in regard to delivery, business context, and typical client needs.
- Understand when there is a need to build client ownership and capabilities to deliver and sustain impact and listen for opportunities to broaden the scope of the dialogue with the client and raise to leaders.
- Drive projects end to end from set up to execution with clients.
- Lead initiative(s) outside client work (e.g., to operational improvements, process innovation).
- MBA or M. Tech or equivalent from a university with consistent outstanding academic record.
- 2+ years of consulting experience in sectors like Infrastructure (Transportation, Logistics, Energy, Social Infra like Tourism, Hospitality, Health & Education, Urban), Oil & Gas, Mining, etc.
- Solid functional knowledge and expertise in the sector / industry of prior work experience.
- Capability to drive an independent work-stream in the context of a broader team project.
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations.
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Delivery Assurance processesOperational ImprovementsProcess InnovationProject ManagementDelivery Excellence
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.