Our client, a leading global development sector organisation, is looking to engage with a consultant having deep expertise in topics like gender equality, women empowerment, Self Help Groups etc. The consultant will be joining the client on an ongoing project that includes an emphasis on SHGs as an important platform for advancing women’s economic empowerment.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Advise on modules that tie directly to women’s lives and goals, and help improve teamwork in financial enterprises
- Guide on resilience sessions adapted to include a mix of activities to help educate on a variety of social topics
- Advise the client's team on the best way to achieve set goals given the potential ability of SHGs to drive impacts across multiple development outcomes
- Instruct the team on effective use of the program for SHGs, both for gender equality (empowerment) outcomes as well as other development outcomes
- Provide key insights on related topics to ensure that the current project focuses on key aspects of financial inclusion and health outcomes for women
- Address asymmetries in information, networks, access to resources, and services
This role is based in Delhi and will require your part-time on-site/remote presence for the duration of the project, i.e., 3-4 months.