Our client a top-tier management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Consultant with expertise in SAP IBP or any other S&OP platform deployment such as Kanaxis, Anaplan, BlueYonder, etc.
• Understanding business needs and leading thoughtful design discussions around meeting those business needs in a standard manner fully leveraging SAP product capabilities.
• Working with Customer Solutions analysts and business personnel to understand Supply Chain, Sales & Operations Planning (including production planning and scheduling), and IBP business processes and provide the technology to support these processes.
• Providing best-fit solution to design production planning and scheduling process, based on standard SAP IBP functionality. However, where necessary, customizing to fulfill the needs of the business should be also explored.
o Provide overall architecture recommendation
o Provide best practices in IBP
• Consulting with ABAP developers and providing technical specs to develop customized solutions.
• Performing unit testing of changes (configuration, custom development, etc.) in development and staging environments, including regression testing of functionality that may be impacted by the change.
• Providing prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on client needs.
• Providing ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in running and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.
Duration: 6 months
- 8 to 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in IBP functionalities, including experience implementing allocation, and availability.
- Experience in SAP IBP or any other S&OP platform deployment such as Kanaxis, Anaplan, BlueYonder etc
- Should have experience in the implementation of SAP and business-level understanding to interact with the client directly
- Experience in New Product Launch, Data Model Governance
- Technical leadership experience in architecting and collaborating with business process architect groups to develop efficient technical solutions in the areas of IBP and S&OP.
- Leadership in the development, implement, and support of global initiatives at various time zones.