Our client, a top-tier Management Consulting firm, is helping a leader in Automotive to set up a Used Tractor platform where they are partnering with existing used tractor dealers and helping them scale their business.
They are currently looking to onboard an Independent Consultant with previous experience at Tractor OEMs and finance companies.
- Developing financing products in partnership with financial institutions for the used tractor dealers as well as for the end customers.
- Helping the dealers in end-to-end operations (sales, procurement, documentation, financing, etc.) in exchange for a service fee while helping the farmers by providing them an enhanced buying experience.
Note: This is a 5-months project role that requires Full-time capacity based out of Pune, Maharashtra.
- Previous experience in Tractor Industry with OEMs (Mahindra, Sonalika, TAFE, etc.) or Tractor Finance (eg Mahindra Finance, L&T Finance, etc.) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance Business Administration, or a related field.
- Should be well-versed in the used tractor industry.
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience at Tractor OEMs and finance companies (Mahindra Finance, L&T Finance, Kotak Mahindra, etc.) is required.