Our client, the holding company for the financial services business of a large Indian multinational corporation is looking to engage a Consultant - Scrum Master in their IT services department.
• Help product team and software development teams apply the Scrum framework
• Manage each project’s scope and timeline
• Manage daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
• Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Coach team members in Agile frameworks and help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
*The project will be for a duration of 12 months requiring full time capacity
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices with knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs
• S/he should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
Looking at candidates with start-up experience else Scrum experience in IT companies