Our client, a top tier global consulting firm, is looking for a procurement/manufacturing lead.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Execute purchasing strategies for copper cables/raw materials and wire harnesses for 2W/4W.
2. Work with the procurement and development of new vendors for couplers, terminals, and realted wire harness components for 2W/4W.
3. Carry out strategic sourcing, cost negotiation and plan raw material, import child parts and manage P2P cycle for domestic and international procurement.
4. Handle the inventory management and product research.
5. Handle the supplier evaluation and selection and also contract negotiation.
6. Work with VA-VE for cost optimization
1. Developed, lead and executed purchasing strategies for copper cables / Raw
material and wire harnesses for 2W / 4W.
2. Thorough understanding of Harness manufacturing process and existing value
3. Strong background of wire harness / copper cables procurement for 2W / 4W.
4. Having worked with procurement and development of new vendors for
couplers, terminals and related wire harness components for 2W / 4W.
5. Strategic Sourcing, Cost Negotiation and Planning Raw Material and imported
child parts and Managing P2P cycle for Domestic and international
6. Experience of design modification / VA – VE for cost optimization