Our client, a management consulting firm, is looking to engage a call center lead for their pharma client’s teleconsulting platform.
• Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Develop call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
• Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
• Accomplish call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintain equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Strong analytical problem identification and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written and listening)
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
• Ability to think strategically and to lead
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Ability to make discretionary decisions.
• Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, multi-task, manage time and
complete assignments effectively and in a timely manner.