Our client, a leading management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Digital Marketing Consultant to develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns to promote newly launched products of the client organization.
The consultant will develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages (brand.com, e-com marketplaces, social media pages) and generate interest in company products
and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content.
1. Enhancing brand awareness in the digital space.
2. Developing and implement SEO, SEM and PPC strategies
3. Creating and managing link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
4. Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
5. Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
6. Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
7. Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
8. Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and new social media sites, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
9. Optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising using web analytics tools.
10. Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
11. Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
12. Drive traffic to brand.com, social media and e-com pages
Note: The project is remote based.
1. Proven experience of working as a Digital Marketing Consultant and managing
digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SEO, SEM, PPC
2. Prior Experience of working with Personal Care & Beauty space or FMCG will
be added advantage
3. Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media
platforms, and SEO best practices.
4. The ability to analyze large amounts of data.
5. A creative ‘marketing head’ able to brainstorm and generate ideas for clients
6. A passion for Web technologies, the Internet, and emerging technology trends.
7. Google Analytics and AdWords knowledge is a must